Monday, September 8, 2008

Graduation! (part1)

Finally, it is time for me to wear square hat~ I am happy, but not excited, because i need to work on the following day! Somehow, it was a great experience being one of the graduate in the convo! Eventually, after 3 years of stepping in this journey, now it has ended with satisfaction.

Crazily "cheap" convo ticket! i can't afford to invite more people, sorry guys n girls.

Simple, small, yet not simply, it still have some standard and looks simple grand.

This is me! (1st time showing my face in the blog).
p/s: Flower belongs to Pei Shan.

This is some of the photos of me and my college friends. Thanks a lot for all the guidance all this while my friends, really appreciate the friendship with you all, will never forget you all, keep in touch!
p/s: i did not post every single piece of photos. Yet to be edited for more photos. Today i am extremely exhausted.

2 comments:

古墓街第7号當鋪 said...

Very nice pics =)
Congratulation***

Jesmine said...

congrats!
omg..u studying at nottingham?
same uni with my bro eh.
ehhh~ if im not wrong u're in year 1986 right?
how fast u graduate already, my bro still need to study for few years neh.