Sunday, August 31, 2008

Miyako Visit

This was one of a great Japanese restaurant i had visited so far. I was having a buffet in it. The choices of food weren't that much, but for a meal they were just nice to fill the stomach with joy. Enjoying the taste and fulfilling the satisfaction is the most important moment while having our meal. Quantity is not a matter, but quality is a matter! If you are seeking for a buffet style Japanese restaurant with fine atmosphere and tempting food, i will suggest you to go to Miyako.

Below were some dishes i took:




Everything there were so fresh! A great place where you will never regret, worth for the price!

Rating
Atmosphere:8/10
Food:8/10
Price:7/10 (affortable if i go there once a while)

p/s: My rating was quite low due to my "tongue problem" since i came back from my trip. (Those who know me will know why :p)

1 comment:

古墓街第7号當鋪 said...

Looks very nice
Where's the exact place?