Saturday, August 16, 2008

My FIRST Job

Friday was a wonderful day, everything was going so smoothly. The day began with signing contract with Huawei, and i am now Huawei employee! Thanks Jia Li for spending her time to interview me and explained the contract to me, a polite and friendly girl. Gosh, really happy to be able to join Huawei, since it was a high tech and world leading telecommunication company, i believe i am able to learn alot of new stuff from there. It is time for me to gain experience and fill up my knowledge as much as possible. Thank you Huawei! I love you!
During noon, i went for a medical check up for pre- employment at Twin Tower Medical Center. it was my first time doing such thing. Firstly, urine test, this was embarrassing, the bottle they gave was so small, then need to shoot in it, it was really funny! Next was blood test, a junior stuff poke the needle into my hand, but take her sweet time pulling the needle out, then a senior stuff see enough of that, she take over and complete everything in a split second, is torturing experiencing the first scene. Then so on and so forth of tests.

At night, i went to Selayang Mall with miss ai ai, another friend of us put us aeroplane. Somehow, it was a great experience going there to see a singer sing and sign event. The singer was Jam, do not ask me who is him, i do not know as well.

No comments: