Monday, September 15, 2008

Graduation! (part2)

After my photo session with my college best buddies. Now was the turn for my secondary school best buddies. We went to Desa Park City to have some outdoor shots. The place was really a great location for photo shooting!Yip Yip Hurray!!
Thank you my friends for being together with me all this while. Spending all our time during bitter, sour, sweet, salty etc etc moments.
(p/s: those who did not appear in my photo post, sorry because the photos REALLY do not have you all in (truth), but just to let you all know, you all are always in my heart)
My graduation present!!!!!! thanks daddy long leg =.='' hahahahhahah!!!!!!

2 comments:

Jesmine said...

aiyaaa call me out to desa park city ma.
anyway nice pic^^

古墓街第7号當鋪 said...

LOL.
Really a nice place
to take pics =)