Saturday, August 22, 2009

Movie Marathon in Penang

My wonderful Saturday 10.30am began with:

Location: Cinema

Me: Can you give me 11.40am "On his majestic secret service"?
GSC girl: How many tickets you want?
Me: One.
GSC girl: ok (-.-"). There you go, that will be RM 9.
Me: Em, em, i still have tickets wanted to purchase.
GSC: oh ok. (she watching me browsing on my phone list)
Me: Can you give me ONE ticket for 2.30pm "G.I.JOE"?
GSC girl: ok (-.-"" + o.o). Any more?
Me: Can you give me ONE ticket for 5.55pm "District 9"?
GSC girl: ok (-.-"""+ O.O). Any more?
Me: that's it. thanks.
GSC girl: That will be RM 27. ty. enjoy your movie.

(At this moment, she must be thinking i am a nuts appearing at her counter in the early morning)

These were my Marathon passes :)

5 comments:

Kang Jie said...

district 9 is totally a disappointment for me. Since the beginning i was hoping for something nice n special for the next min. wait n wait n wait. end of the show. is completely a crap movie to me personally.

the rest of the movies were great.

Unknown said...

that was really a movie marathon.....! ur eyes not painful???

kang jie said...

not painful, but tired. i planned to watch another marathon on sunday, but i hardly wake up in the early morning due to the tiredness. but is quite fun doing such marathon, and is fun looking at the counter person's reaction.

Anonymous said...

lol...
last time i watch 2 movie continuos only...
nvr try 3 movie 1 shot...
gonna try it out..haha

Weight Loss said...

There is a mainstream diet that utilizes this further bolstering it's advantage prompting to a great degree noteworthy outcomes. Your normal weight reduction plan centers around losing 1 - 2 pounds for each week as this is what is viewed as safe for your normal individual. In a few circumstances it's conceivable to lose more weight in a shorter timeframe, especially for individuals who are exceptionally overweight.

https://ideal-shops.com/