Saturday, October 11, 2008

Pasta Zanmai, Bowling, Laundry!

It was a lovely Friday, every working robots love Friday! It was a day where robots were granted with late night sleep or long period rest for the following few days. So, my colleagues and i planned to have a night outing after work. During our training, we had colleagues from oversea such as Philippines, Vietnam, China and Vietnam, so we wanted to bring them for experiencing our local night life. First of all, we went to Pasta Zanmai located at 1Utama shopping center. It was a worth going japanese casual pasta restaurant.
This is my Hamburg to Kinoko no Meat Sauce! It was really fantastic, the beef was so juicy and tender. Nevertheless, the Japanese mushroom meat sauce was awesome. Really no point looking at my words, you really need to try it by your own. I never regret for having such enjoyable dinner!
This is my friend's Chicken Katsu no Meat Sauce.
There were still others, but i only managed to capture these 2 dishes due to my absent to ATM machine when their dishes came. I missed around 8 types of them!!!
I promised myself that i will visit Pasta Zanmai more often to try on other tempting dishes!
Next event was bowling session. It has been a long time for me to join 11, yes, ELEVEN peoples playing bowling together. We yell and scream with joy even we got 8 pins down during the games. If anyone of us got a spare or strike, it was like a big party mood. All of us had a great moment!
It was ONLY 10pm+ after our bowling session, the night was still SO young! So, we decided to go to Laundry at The Curve to have a cup of tea. Our tea session ended up with all kinds of alcoholic drinks and accompanied by great music. Guess what i have ordered? "ANS: ALICE IN WONDERLAND". We had our "zero five" and "bunny bunny" games in Laundry. Those drinking and gaming moments were absolutely memorable. Honestly, i love it!

4 comments:

Christina Kim said...

Hello there, thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving comments:)

I've yet to try Pasta Zanmai despite the numerous trips to 1 Utama which happens to be my favorite shopping mall...I will remember to try it:)

Kang Jie said...

thanks to you too. btw, u r working in intel penang?

Jesmine said...

i wanna chicken katsu!
i want bowling!
so sad i cant have now~
E-X-A-M-S in my life now

古墓街第7号當鋪 said...

Why dun hv your own pics one?