Saturday, July 12, 2008

Judgement Day


Weeee i saw 6060!!!!~ Didn't manage to get 1st class, but yet still got what i expected since i know my limit. The highest i always hope for is Second Class Upper. Finally, i got what i wanted! During my year 2, the average i got was only 65.4% and i managed to get to the Second Class Upper level. However, during my year 3 it was really a tough year, especially the final year project, got a bit screwed up with it but still managed to settle it. When the written final exam was over, i felt average for it. So, it was kinda scary for me to maintain that Second Class Upper. Nightmare haunted me everyday until the result was released! Lastly i would like to thanks for all the support from my family, my gf, my gf's family, my college lecturers, my college friends, my fyp team mates, my secondary school friends and all my friends that i knew or they knew me!

No comments: